A place for people to flourish
Human-Centered Organizations foster an immersive cultural environment where the whole-person is supported and given opportunities for personal and professional growth, while the organization achieves its desired business results.
- Coaching Culture: Founders, CEOs, executive leaders and teams all desire expansive personal and professional development. Co-Active Coaching is an experience of growth unlike any other kinds of coaching. When organizations adopt coaching into the culture, everyone will accomplish the most import work of their lives.
- Safe Culture: Everyone within the organization should feel safe to show up as their whole-self and take risks without fear of negative consequences that may impact their status or self-image. Teams communicate better, managers retain top talent and individuals are more creative.
- Feedback Culture: Start saying the hard thing and go all-in. Create a culture of feedback to achieve business results through shared vocabulary and practices. Improve performance, reduce politics and create a humble and empathetic culture.
- Trusting Culture: There are fundamental causes of organizational politics and team failure: lack of trust, fear of conflict, absence of commitment, avoidance of accountability and inattention to results. The role of a leader is to lead by example and create vulnerability, safe debate & conflict, with clear responsibilities and goals.
- Courageous Culture: Leaders and teams who take responsibility for recognizing and developing the potential in people and ideas. Leaders must have the courage to stay curious and be vulnerable.
- Growth Culture: High-performing companies achieve results when they are aligned with their people’s strongest motive, to learn and grow. Create an organizational strategy committed to supporting the employees personal and professional growth.
Finding wisdom & courage
Everyone desires expansive personal and professional development. Co-Active coaching is an experience of growth unlike any other kind of coaching. Humans who are aligned with their values and life purpose will live a life of fulfillment. Together we will create the container that will allow you to transform. The coaching process:
- Alignment call: Discuss goals and see if we are a good fit.
- Discovery session: Design our coaching relationship, uncover values, dig into focus areas and goals.
- Coaching sessions: Focus on goals with inquiry-based, powerful questions to help explore your “being” and “doing.”
- Closing conversation: Celebrate and reflect.